Queen's Virtual Assistance Space
I take pride in my wide selection of professional services. All of the professional services I offer are guaranteed to accommodate your needs and meet your company's deadline.
Here are some of my detailed services and much, much more:
BILLING AND INVOICING SERVICES
Whether we prepare your invoices for you or you generate them yourself, your Queen's Virtual Assistance Space can print and mail or email customer invoices and statements (via PDF) on your behalf.
● Organization of Expense Reports
● Review Payment Records and Prepare Late/No Payment Notifications
● Prepare Draft and Final Invoices
● Assist the Electronic Billing Coordinator
● Assist With Some Budget Data Input
● Proficiency in MS Excel and Windows Applications
● Maintain Invoice Files
● Review Bill Accuracy research and resolution *during bill cycle
● Process Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, and Time and Materials. Duties include ensuring that each invoice meets clients requirements for format and documentation; reviewing unbilled projects
● Legal Billing and Electronic Billing
● Posts e-bills through the E-Billing Hub.
● E-billing vendor websites used by clients, adding new timekeepers as necessary and posting invoices directly to the websites if required.
● Updates the spreadsheet listing client e-billing contacts, client e-billing procedures and the steps to add new timekeepers.
● Monitor invoices through the E-Billing Hub that have been rejected.
● Famililar with processing Appeals incorporate and adjust according to billing government guidelines pertaining to narratives, timekeeper exceptional rates, task codes, and activity codes.
● Prepare and process budget reports and troubleshoot invoices in error while e-billing.
If you have any question concerning my professional services, hours of operations according to your company's needs or prices, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will help find the best solutions for you.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES
● Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● Process spreadsheets to maintain call logs and appointments
● Compose correspondence, emails, memorandums and documents
● Maintain accounts using data entry skills, update and input information remotely
● Develop and prepare reports from database spreadsheets
● Coordinate calendars, appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries
● Highly skilled in Transcription - audio MP3
● Provide clerical and administrative support to department staff, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality on all sensitive information this position is privy to
● Prepare and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner. This includes completing or handling recurring department projects or one-time projects, as directed
● Work closely with support teams to ensure the transformation gets done effectively and on time
ACCOUNTING / DATA ENTRY SERVICES
Assisting in the daily operations of the accounting department. Tasks include preparation of monthly accounts, managing accounts receivables, and participation in general accounting.
● Record Invoices
● Record Customer Payments
● Email/Mail Customer Invoices And Statements
● Track Customer Under Or Over Payments
● Get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements on the date of your choice.
● Tracking and coding Vendor Invoices according to your Chart of Accounts and/or as directed
● Process travel and entertainment reimbursement expenses; review receipts
● Record Vendor Invoices
● Reconcile Vendor Statements
● Record Vendor, Debit Card Transactions, Pay Pal & Payments
● Record Purchase Orders (PO) Prepared By Client
● Process Manual Checks issued as needed for emergencies as directed
● Post the customer payments against the appropriate customer invoices and record the bank deposit
** Further references and recommendations**
Check Out My New Promotional Offer
Scroll Down & Sign Up Below:
**Free Strategy Session**
(valued at $497)
**Note: Studying/attending workshops/certifications via on QuickBooks, Practice Panther, and other LPMs Software Platforms in the CLOUD...**